Originally constructed in 1902 for Maghull Homes as a home for epileptics, Harrison House and Lodge have been more recently utilised as a 23 bedroom care home by the current vendors, Parkhaven Trust who are in the process of constructing a new facility elsewhere on campus.
Constructed over three floors and providing approximately 9,000 square feet of accommodation, the property provides scope for conversion to residential, hotel, leisure or indeed reinstatement as ongoing care use, all subject to the necessary consents.
Set within a landscaped gardens and site of approximately 1.5 acres, subject to confirmation to the Deeds, this is a substantial L shaped former home with principal entrance of Liverpool Road South.
The property is Grade II Listed and a copy of the comprehensive details regarding the history and listing of the property is available on request.
Also within the grounds and close to its primary entrance off Liverpool Road South, is Harrison Lodge, which is a two/three bedroom detached bungalow requiring works of modernisation and repair.
We understand land adjacent is now being developed by Redrow Homes. The Trust's estate provides public access and open space in this attractive tree lined location with sunny aspect.
- Grade II Listed former 24 bedroom care home offering over 9,000 square feet of accommodation over three floors.
- Attractive Landscaped Site of Approximately 1.5 Acres - Close to Maghull Town Centre Amenities, Large Catchment Area.
- Scope for Alternative Uses and Conversion such as Residential Flats, Hotel, Leisure, Public House, Day Nursery/D1, Headquarter Offices or alternatively as Ongoing Care, all Subject to the Necessary Consents
- Includes Harrison Lodge - detached two/three bedroom former bungalow dwelling.
- Approx 1.3 miles from M57/58
- Additional Land Available