Atherton Hall is a purpose built Church facility comprising of Ladies & Gents WC, entrance vestibule and hallway, kitchen and plant room facility in addition to committee/meeting rooms situated off the substantial main hall with vaulted ceiling.
Offered with vacant possession, the premises could be suitable for a variety of alternative uses subject to the necessary consents or, alternatively, the site could be suitable for residential redevelopment.
Our vendor clients have had a positive pre-application response from Wirral Borough Council on the principle of development for terraced houses or indeed apartments. A copy of this can be available on request.
Please note our vendor clients may consider planning conditional offers on their individual merits.
Atherton Hall can be found close to its juncture on Westbourne Road with Grange Road West in a densely populated, primarily residential location close to Birkenhead Town Centre.
Subject to confirmation with the Deeds, we calculate the site extends to approximately 0.22 acres.
- Detached Purpose Built Church with Car Park.
- Scope for Alternative Uses or Redevelopment Subject to the Necessary Consents.
- Planning Conditional Offers will be Considered on their Individual Merits.
- Approx 2670 Sqft on Total Site Area of 0.22 Acres.
- No VAT on Purchase Price.