For Sale by Auction via Strettons - GUIDE PRICE* £275,000 - £300,000. Auction Date 16th September 2020. Please see following link for further information:
Southport is a large sea-side town on the Irish Sea coast and is about 16 miles north of Liverpool.
A prominent, period Grade II listed terraced commercial building over 4 floors plus basement on the north-west side of Lord Street in the town centre, close to numerous national multiple and independent retailers, banks and restaurants.
Offered vacant with Pre-App advice, the property has been stripped out internally to expose original period features and the front elevation fully renovated. Suitable for development/redevelopment for a variety of uses subject to consent.
Auction Date 16th September 2020. Auction Enquiries via Strettons 020 7637 4000.
For viewings, please contact Fitton Estates.
- Grade II Listed Property with Upper Floors situated to Lord Street, Southport
- Prime Town Centre Location
- For Sale by Auction via Strettons - GUIDE PRICE* £275,000 - £300,000. Auction Date 16th September 2020.
- Potential for Alternative Uses Subject to all the Necessary Consents
- Nearby Occupiers Include Café Nero, Waterstones & Bistrot Pierre
- Approx 865 sq m (9,311 sq ft) over Ground, First, Second & Third Floors.