The site currently comprises of a substantial detached property and cleared rear garden.
The existing property would be demolished to accommodate the scheme as proposed, which provides for two new build apartment blocks - apartments 1-4 closest to Liverpool Road and apartments 5-6 within the rear new build block, again as proposed.
A pre-application response from Sefton MBC Planning has been received (originally for ten apartments but later revised to nine apartments to accommodate Highways recommendations), a copy of which is available on request.
Our vendor clients are subsequently seeking conditional offers on a subject to planning basis.
For further details please contact Graham Bowling, Fitton Estates.
Copies of the proposed development plans and utilities plan are also available on request.
- Indicative plans prepared to show nine 2 bedroom apartments
- Positive pre-application response received from Sefton MBC
- Offers invited on a planning conditional basis for the scheme as proposed
- Four apartments of 90 square metres (968 square feet approx), four apartments of 65 square metres (700 square feet approx), one apartment (penthouse) of 120 square metres (1,290 square feet approx).
- Freehold - pending written verification - free from covenant restrictions