Two planning applications have been submitted and pending, which can be summarised as follows:-
Reference DC/2016/02476 - This provides for a new access road to be created off Hart Street and comprises of 13 dwellings to be constructed, 10 self-contained two bedroom flats within a separate three-storey block to the north of the site, 1 pair of four bedroom semi-detached dwellings in addition to a four bedroom three-storey detached house created onto the front of Hart Street. We understand this application is approved but subject to section 106 agreement & thus is shown as decision pending.
Reference DC/2018/01904 - Is the conversion of an existing office block building to include the construction of a part first floor and a part two-storey extension to the side, involving alterations to the roof to form 8 one bedroom studio apartments in addition to the construction of a three detached 3 bed houses, i.e. 11 residential units in total. Decision pending on this application.
Copies of the various plans and application details for these pending planning submissions are available on request.
- Planning Permission Pending For The Construction Of:
Three-Storey Four Bed Detached House With Garage
- 2 No Four Bed Semi-Detached Dwellings
- 10 No New Build Two Bed Apartments
- 3 No Three-Bedroom Detached Houses
- Conversion And Extension Of Existing Office Block To Provide 8 No Studio Apartments With Communal Gym Facilities
- Scheme As Proposed Is By Way Of Two Planning Applications Pending. Reference DC/2018/01904 (No. 3 Three-Storey Three Bed Detached And Conversion Extension Of Office Block) And Reference DC/2016/02476 (Detached House, 2 Semi-Detached And 10 Two Bed Apartments)
- Tenure 999 Year Long Leasehold Free From Any Onerous Covenants, Restrictions Or Easements - Pending Written Verification
- 24 Residential Units In Total