The subject property has been for many years used as a butchers and comprises of a shop front with adjacent pedestrian door, an extendable canopy with fascia signage above, leading into the primarily retail area, with store, kitchen and further rear store beyond, in addition to stairs leading to the first floor.
The first floor provides a former lounge, bedroom and bathroom accommodation and subject to the necessary consents, we believe could be potentially separated from the ground floor to provide separate self-contained accommodation.
Offered with vacant possession, this is a rare freehold opportunity within an established retail position within Crossens.
- Refurbishment opportunity
- Scope for the upper floor to be converted into separate self-contained residential accommodation - subject to the necessary consents
- Mid-terrace within an established retail parade
- Rare freehold opportunity
- Offered with vacant possession