The site of the proposed development forms part of the side and rear garden of 11 Bescar Lane, Scarisbrick.
Planning consent has now been obtained, further details below, and it is the intention that post exchange of contracts, the purchaser is to agree, demark and erect boundary fencing, to a pre-determined specification & where appropriate prior to the sale completion.
The subject site is located to the side and rear of 11 Bescar Lane, Scarisbrick. Bescar Lane can be found off the B5242 (Hall Lane), which in turn is located off the A570 Southport Road, which is the arterial road connecting Ormskirk to Southport.
The subject property is located towards the end of Bescar Lane, past the Drummersdale Lane and Wood Moss Lane junction, with Bescar Lane Railway Station (Southport to Wigan line) located only a short walking distance away.
Subject to confirmation with the Deeds, we calculate the total site area of approximately 0.4 acres.
From Plans provided we understand the dwellings as approved will provide the following:
4 Bedroom detached house as approved - 210.86m2 (2,270ft2 approximately) including 21.7m2 garage.
2 Bedroom detached bungalow as approved - 89.15m2 (960ft2 approximately), including 20.75m2 garage.
A community infrastructure levy liability notice (CIL) has been confirmed at £33,271. Further details on application.
- Full Planning Permission Granted For The Construction Of A Detached House And A Detached Bungalow
- Detached House As Approved, Approximately 210.86m2 (2,270ft2 Approximately), Inc. 21.70m2 Garage
- Detached Bungalow As Approved, 89.15m2 (960ft2 Approximately), Inc. 20.75 M2 Garage
- Private Position In Attractive Semi Rural West Lancashire Location
- Total Site Area 0.4 Acres - Subject To Confirmation With The Deeds