Prominent and substantial retail premises within Tarleton Village. The ground floor comprises of open plan retail areas, the typical specification of which offers suspended ceiling incorporating recessed lighting and heating/cooling to parts, or plastered ceilings with either recessed lighting or surface mounted light fittings. Carpet floor coverings are typically provided and slat panel shop fittings are provided to the walls.
To the rear of the ground floor are further entrances off the car parking area where we understand 5 car parking spaces are provided. Historically, part of this rear area was sublet to a sweet shop operator.
The stairs from this rear area lead into the substantial flat comprising of 2 bedrooms, living room, kitchen and shower room/WC. There are also stairs leading to the second floor loft area, which may offer scope for further conversion or adaptation, subject to the necessary consents.
From the main retail area to the front/Church Road elevation, the stairs lead to the first floor offices and stores, which are complete with kitchenette and WC.
The subject property occupies a prominent position to Church Road within Tarleton Village. Tarleton is situated 10 miles south of Preston and 10.6 miles from Southport.
- Over 4,400 Square Feet Of Mixed Use Retail And Mixed Use Accommodation
- Ground Floor Retail Accommodation And Parking To Rear
- Sublet Potential For Former Sweet Shop To Rear
- First Floor Offices And Large 2 Bedroom Flat To First Floor
- Second Floor Offering Further Conversion Potential Subject To The Necessary Consents
- Offered With Vacant Possession
- Rare Freehold Opportunity In Tarleton Village