The premises benefit from up to 5 car parking spaces in the rear car park, accessed from Castle Street and internally the accommodation is accessed by way of a communal central entrance door, leading to passenger lifts or stairs to the first floor accommodation. The first floor accommodation has historically been let as two separate demises and has two separate Rateable Value assessments, further details available on request.
The intention is to let the property as a whole, however, letting of the individual suites would be considered, whereby there is an existing reception/waiting room type area leading into two large open plan and private offices to the front elevation. To the rear, there is a primarily open plan office area, with two further private offices and a kitchen/dining area off. The typical specification includes carpet floor covering, suspended ceiling incorporating recessed lighting, perimeter telecommunications trunking.
- Approximately 2,500 square feet NIA of modern primarily open plan office accommodation
- Up to 5 Parking Spaces Included
- Situated To Lord Street In Southport Town Centre
- Passenger Lift Serving All Floors And Communal WC's
- Available By Way Of A New Sublease On Terms To Be Agreed