From the entrance off Queen Anne Street, stairs lead to the upper floors (please note the passenger lift has been decommissioned).
Communal WCs are provided to both the first and second floors. The first floor office has an internal lobby leading into the primarily open-plan floor space, with two private offices provided by way of stud partitioning, in addition to a kitchen facility.
The second floor offers a greater degree of private/partitioned areas, however inevitably these could be removed subject to an ingoing tenant's requirements.Typical internal specification provides suspended ceiling incorporating recessed lighting, perimeter gas central heating, predominantly replacement uPVC windows, carpet floor covering and air-conditioning/comfort cooling to parts.
We also understand that car parking space is allocated to these offices.
Queen Anne House can be found on Eastbank Street within Southport Town Centre, close to its juncture with Lord Street. The premises benefit from a dedicated entrance off Queen Anne Street, which in turn can be found off Eastbank Street.
- Modern, Primarily Open-Plan Offices
- Within Southport Town Centre, Off Eastbank Street
- Dedicated Entrance Off Queen Anne Street
- Available Floor By Floor Or In Their Entirety
- Competitive Rentals From £7.00 Per Square Foot/£19,565 Per Annum Per Floor Exclusive Of All Other Outgoings