Extensively refurbished and redecorated substantial semi-detached property, which provides five self-contained, one bedroom properties, each with kitchen area and/or open-plan lounge/kitchen diner and bathroom/shower room. Constructed over basement, ground, first and second floor, we understand the property provides over 3000 square feet of accommodation.
Each one bedroom flat is heated by way of electric wall mounted space heaters and has Envirofan moisture control systems therein. We understand each property is individually metered for their own electricity and water consumption.
The subject property is situated to Derby Road within Southport Town Centre and opposite the town's primary retail warehouse location of Central 12, which includes occupiers such as Asda, Boots and The Range.
Derby Road also links into London Street, which in turn connects to the town's primary railway station and its further central in town shopping and business districts of both Chapel Street and Hoghton Street.
- Extensively Refurbished Residential Investment Property
- Close To Central 12 Retail Park Within Southport Town Centre
- Five Self-Contained Properties, Each Individually Metered
- Producing In Excess Of £25,000 Per Annum Gross - Breakdown Of Income And
- Tenancies Available On Request