The property comprises of a single storey, brick built former club and function room premises, which most recently has been used as the Victoria Club, a members' only club, with snooker tables, bar, function room, storeroom and associated WC accommodation.
On behalf of the Village Hall Trustees, a new tenant is sought by way of a new lease on terms to be agreed, but ideally for a minimum term of five years. Please note appropriate references and a deposit would be required.
Ince Blundell is approximately 11 miles south of Southport Town Centre. Victoria Road is a continuation of Lady Green Lane, which in turn is located off the A565 just passed the Weld Blundell Public House.
The property is obviously well suited for ongoing bar, café, restaurant, function room type use. However, the Trustees will consider alternative uses, such as medical, leisure, gym, personal training, etc. on their individual merits and subject to planning if so required.
- Former Bar/Club And Function Room Premises
- Plentiful On-Site Car Parking
- Total Gross Floor Area Approximately 1500 Square Feet
- No VAT On Rental
- Available By Way Of A New Lease On Terms To Be Agreed. References And A Deposit Will Be Required
- Ongoing Bar, Café, Restaurant, Club Type Premises Considered, Or Alternative Uses Considered On Their Individual Merits
- Viewing Strictly By Appointment Only