Established Mens Barber Business & Ground Floor Retail Premises.
An opportunity to purchase a long established gents barbers business, accompanied with an inventory of fixtures and fittings included within the purchase and copies of the trading accounts/audited accounts, which are available on written request.
The premises comprise a self-contained ground floor retail unit with glazed shop front and adjacent pedestrian door, with fascia signage above. The barber shop has been arranged to give a feeling of room and space with two barbering stations, a backwash unit and a customer seating area. The property benefits from gas central heating.
Beyond the main retail area, there is a kitchen, office and WC, in addition to a pedestrian access door onto the rear yard area.
Externally to the property, we understand an area immediately in front of the shop is demised and to the rear, one car parking space is provided - subject to confirmation with the Deeds.
- Business and ground floor retail unit for sale
- Profitable and long established men's barber business
- We are seeking £104,950 for the freehold and £35,000 for our client's business.
- Self-contained and well-appointed ground floor retail unit, with parking space to the rear
- Copy accounts and inventory of fixtures and fittings available on request