Constructed over ground, first and second floors, the ground floor is a former chemist/pharmacy, which has an open plan sales area, with kitchen area to the rear, the first floor provides storage and staff room facilities, in addition to WCs, the second floor providing further storage accommodation. The front elevation provides timber framed glazed frontage with adjacent pedestrian panel door and substantial fascia signage with swan-neck lighting above.
Internally, the ground floor sales area has the existing suspended ceiling incorporating recessed lighting and a variety of shelving remains in situ from its historic use as a pharmacy/chemist.
The upstairs have a typical specification of surface mounted light fittings, exposed floorboards or vinyl floor covering in addition to panel radiators/central heating.
- Substantial Mid-Terrace Retail Unit Providing Approximately 1,900 Square Feet NIA Over Ground, First And Second Floors
- Established Retail Position Within Chorley Town Centre
- Former Pharmacy/Chemist Offered With Vacant Possession
- Advised Freehold - Pending Written Verification
- No VAT On Purchase Price
- May Also Consider Letting