An imposing & substantial detached former Children's Nursery which includes living accommodation to the upper floors.
Parking is provided to the front of the property and provides steps up to the ground floor entrance. The ground floor comprises of former classroom areas, toilets, kitchen area and conservatory addition. The first floor offers three rooms, kitchen, bathroom and separate WC. Further accommodation is available to the second floor and the basement offers a further three storage rooms.
Typical internal specification is painted and plastered walls, suspended and surface mounted lighting, central heating together with vinyl, carpet flooring or exposed floor boards.
The rear garden area is predominately flagged in addition to enclosed former nursery play areas.
Offered with vacant possession the property could be reinstated for children's nursery or alternative D1 uses such as clinics, health centres, day centres and places of worship.
The property could also be suitable for a variety of other uses subject to the necessary consents.
- Substantial Former Children's Nursery and Living Accommodation
- Approx 4,200sqft constructed over Basement, Ground Floor, First & Second Floors
Detached and Extended Conservatory Addition and Rear Garden
- Detached and Extended Conservatory Addition and Rear Garden
- Established D1 Use (Day Nurseries, Day Centres, Clinics, Clinics, Health Centre etc) and Offered with Vacant Possession
- Scope for Alternative Uses subject to the Necessary Consents