The predominantly cleared site has full Planning Permission pending for the construction of 13 three-bedroom terraced houses (ref DC/2018/00537). The existing electricity substation is to be relocated by the vendor as a condition of the sale.
Also, the remaining structures will be cleared and the rear retaining wall addressed by the vendor, again as a condition of the sale.
Situated in a conservation area, consent was granted for the demolition and construction of 14 two and three-storey dwellings in June 2011 (ref S/2011/0335) now expired. The pending Planning consent is expected by August 2018.
Subject to confirmation with the Deeds, we understand the total site area extends to approximately 0.573 acres.
The scheme as proposed provides for two terraces comprising of 7 terraced houses, the other terrace comprising of 6 terraced houses. Each drawing as proposed has 1 car parking space with 3 visitor car parking spaces also provided. Copies of the submission and associated documents are available on request.
- Full Planning Permission pending for 13 three-bedroom two-storey houses - reference DC/2018/00537
- Predominantly cleared site - vendor will clear remainder of structures as condition of sale
- Electricity substation to be relocated by vendor and rear retaining boundary wall addressed, again as a condition of sale
- Established residential location close to Bootle town centre
- No VAT on purchase price
- Approximately 0.57 of an acre subject to confirmation with the Deeds