The property comprises part of a traditional brick built building with accommodation over part ground and first floors. The premises were most recently utilised for the manufacture and storage of clothing but now offers open plan accommodation suitable to a variety of uses (subject to all the necessary consents).
The accommodation is accessed via a pedestrian door fronting Poplar Street, which leads to an open plan ground floor area, previously used for storage. A stairway to the first floor leads to a reception area, where beyond there are two private office rooms, showroom and a workshop area, together with ancillary kitchen and WC facilities.
There is vehicle entrance off Poplar Street which leads to a sizable open parking area.
As part of the refurbishment, we understand the Landlord proposes to undertake the following works:
1. New double glazed windows and composite doors will be installed throughout; new fascia boards, gutters and downpipes to be installed
2. External metal fire escape to be removed (subject to planning consent); or replaced
3. New front wall to be erected, with existing side wall to be rendered
4. Ground floor elevation to be rendered and painted as per drawings
5. Entire first floor elevation to be covered with Cedral Cladding for cosmetic effect, as per drawings
6. Car park to be levelled and finished with crush & run or similar
1. New toilet/WC's on both ground and first floor levels; plus new kitchen on first floor
2. New boiler and central heating throughout
3. Complete rewire of electrics throughout, with lighting and power points to sensible locations; plus hardwired smoke detection and emergency lighting
4. All internal walls to be skim finished
5. Floor to be boarded to receive incoming tenants' own floor coverings
6. Complete redecoration throughout in neutral colours
- Preliminary Particulars - Property to Undergo Refurbishment
- Part Ground & First Floor Office/Storage Accommodation
- Would Suit A Variety Of Alternative Uses Subject To The Necessary Consents Such as Studio, Offices, Martial Arts or Workshop
- Plentiful Dedicated On Site Parking
- Available End of August 2018