Deadline Extended Informal Tender - Offers To Be Received No Later Than Midday Friday 25th May 2018
Please note the scheme as proposed is now slightly smaller than the original planning application. Decision now expected end of May 2018.
Former Church Hall with Pending Planning for 2x Bungalows.
The existing single storey Ambassador Church Hall extends to approximately 110 sq m (1,184 sq ft) GEA on a total site area of approximately 575.71 ha (0.142 acres) subject to confirmation with the Deeds.
Planning Permission has been submitted for the demolition of the existing church hall and construction of 2x 2 bedroom semi-detached bungalows, each with 2 double bedrooms, open plan living and dining room area, family bathroom and kitchen area, complete with garden plot and off-road parking for 2 vehicles.
We understand the dwellings as proposed provide the following approximate GIA areas:
Plot 1: Approximately 83 Sq M GIA
Plot 2: Approximately 82 Sq M GIA
Copies of the recently Planning Submission are available on request and offers are invited subject to the satisfactory receipt of this pending consent.
- Former Single Storey Church Hall with Parking
- Site extending to 0.142 acres - Subject to Confirmation with the Deeds
- Planning Permission Pending for 2x Semi-Detached 2 Bed Bungalows
- Freehold and Offered with Vacant Possession
- Offers Invited Subject to Satisfactory Receipt of Pending Planning Permission
- Deadline Extended Informal Tender - Offers To Be Received No Later Than Midday Friday 25th May 2018