Refurbished Café/Bar Premises, with outdoor seating to the front and rear, situated in the heart of Southport's famous Lord Street Shopping Boulevards. The premises are approached via an impressive tiled entrance leading to a bar and reception area with ornate atrium ceiling and seating beyond.
The property offers a modern and fully fitted commercial kitchen with extraction accessed off Stanley Street. The extensive layout of the kitchen and access offers the opportunity for catering delivery service, subject to any necessary consents that may be required.
To the rear of the dining area there are customer WC facilities and furthermore disabled toilets with disabled access available from Stanley Street.
The external walled courtyard offers a unique potential of sheltered outside seating with the capacity to include circa 6 large tables.
There is also a part first and second floor just off the reception area, which provides two rooms together with bathroom to the first floor and further storage rooms to the second floor.
We understand the pavement license for outdoor seating was approved in October 2015 - http://pa.sefton.gov.uk/online-applications/
- Lord Street Café/Bar Premises Next to Costa Coffee
- Rare Opportunity to Purchase Freehold Premises
- Refurbished Throughout with Atrium Dining Area
- Scope for Alternative Uses Subject To The Necessary Consents
- Office/Living Accommodation/Storage to First and Second Floors
- Ground floor Approx 3,000 sq ft GIA
- Outdoor Seating Licence