The subject property comprises of an extended end terrace property which provides a self-contained ground floor office/retail unit, the typical specification for which provides suspended ceilings with recessed spotlighting, carpet floor tile covering, plastered and painted walls, a private office with stud partitioning and window onto front office/reception area, rear store room with built-in storage cupboards, kitchenette area and WC to the rear.
The first floor is accessed by way of an independent door off Station Road and leads to an open plan living room/kitchen area with bathroom off together with a master bedroom to the front elevation. The typical specification of the first floor flat provides suspended ceiling, carpet or vinyl floor covering, electric space heaters, painted and plastered walls and built-in storage cupboard areas.
Please note that the property is to be sold subject to and with the benefit of the tenant of the first floor flat, who we understand occupies by way of an assured shorthold tenancy agreement at a monthly rental of £400.
Externally and from Station Road, parking is provided to the rear in addition to which there is a detached brick built, flat roof garage which in turn is let out and producing a rental of £40 per month.
- Substantial Mixed Use Property and Part Income Producing, Close to Ormskirk Town Centre
- Ground Floor Office/Retail Offered with Vacant Possession
- First Floor Self-Contained 1 Bedroom Flat Sold With the Benefit of Existing Tenant. Rental £400 pcm
- Parking Provided to the Rear
- Detached Garage Separately Leased at £40 pcm