Ground floor 2 bedroom apartment with single garage and allocated parking.
Located to Birley Court, Duke Street with the benefit of gas central heating, double glazed windows and close to a
variety of shops and other local amenities.
Accommodation provides entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen with a range of wall and base units, two bedrooms and
bathroom comprising of three piece suite.
Externally, there is allocated guest parking & single brick garage along with communal gardens to the rear.
The property currently produces a monthly rental of £475 and is a long established buy to let property let by way of
an AST Agreement. The current tenants have occupied the property for the last 10 years and are prepared to remain
in the property. Alternatively, the property can be sold with vacant possession.
Discloser Estate Agents Act 1979: Under Section 21 of the Estate Agents Act 1979, we are obliged to advise that a Partner/Director of Arnold & Phillips and Fitton Estates has a personal interest in the sale of this property.
- Ground Floor Apartment in Popular Residential Area
- Residential Investment Opportunity - Currently Let on an AST Agreement at £475pcm
- Situated in a Convenient Location Close to Southport Town Centre
- Allocated Parking, Single Garage, Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Could be Sold with Vacant Possession