An application to West Lancs Borough Council has been approved (Reference 2017/0693/FUL) for the demolition of all existing buildings on site and the construction of 5 detached dwellings with associated garages, parking and garden curtilage, partly accessed via a new access of North Moor Lane and partly accessed for one dwelling via an existing access of Halsall Road.
The site is a former mushroom processing factory which we understand had approximately 790.6 square metres (8,510 sqft) of vacant industrial buildings, on the total site area of approximately 3,323 square metre (0.82 acres), subject to confirmation with the deeds.
Accessed off North Moor Lane, 4 five bedroom detached houses with double garages are proposed to two different designs.
Type A: 1,797sqft plus Garage 313sqft GIA.
Type B: 1,775sqft plus Garage 313sqft GIA.
From Halsall Road, access is provided to a four bedroom detached dwelling as proposed.
Type C: 1598sqft GIA
- Planning Permission Granted for Exclusive Development of 5 Detached Houses
- 4 Five Bedroom Detached Dwellings With Garages Accessed Off North Moor Lane - Two House Designs Providing 2,110 sqft GIA and 2,088 sqft GIA (inc Garages)
- 1 Four Bedroom Detached Dwelling Accessed Off Halsall Road - 1,598 sqft GIA
- Contemporary Designed Dwellings Within an Attractive Semi-Rural Position With Easy Access to Both Ormskirk and Southport
- Total Site Area Approximately 0.82 Acres (3,323 Square Metres) - Subject to Confirmation With the Deeds