The Buck Ith'Vine is a historic Grade II Listed former coaching inn within Ormskirk Town Centre, believed to have been constructed in the 17th/18th Century.
Planning permission has been granted for the conversion of the upper floors into student accommodation and the ground floor bar and former redundant bar areas will be converted into a substantial proposed bar/restaurant which would utilise the existing entrance, bar and seating area off Burscough Street in addition to open plan modern dining within the ground floor of the rear barn area, benefitting from the communal courtyard and glazed elevations to the Stiles Car Park, which offers free parking after 5:30pm and on Sundays. Total floor area approx 4,000 sq ft plus 1,000 sq ft courtyard.
Current license is 1am weekdays and 1:30am weekends.
Please note consideration may also be given to the letting of the existing pub and separately the rear restaurant/dining areas.
- Preliminary Particulars
- Ground Floor Bar/Restaurant Opportunity.
- Grade II Listed Public House Within Historic Market Town Of Ormskirk, West Lancashire.
- Currently Undergoing Extensive Refurbishment, Estimated Completion Summer 2018.
- Consideration Will Be Given To Letting Of Public House And Restaurant/Dining Area Separately.
- Attractive Rear Courtyard For Alfresco Dining
- Glazed Entrance onto The Stiles Main Pay & Display Car Park.