Double fronted glazed ground floor entrance with canopy and fascia signage above. An entrance door leads into the cafe/restaurant area complete with bench seating, tables and counter/display areas.
To the ground floor rear there is a well appointed commercial kitchen with suspended ceiling incorporating recessed louvered lighting.
Off the ground floor, a disabled WC is provided and an internal hallway leads to the first floor which provides a private office to the front elevation together with further seating, dining area and additional WC.
Specification offers recessed spotlighting which is supplemented by further light fittings in addition to a wall mounted heating/cooling unit.
A full inventory of the various fixtures & fittings that will be included within the sale is available on request.
- Exceptionally Well Appointed Cafe/Restaurant/A3 Premises
- Approximately 1,290 Square Feet NIA Over Ground & First Floors
- Established Town Centre Position Close To Chapel Street & Southport Train Station
- May Also Consider Granting Occupational Lease - Further Details On Application
- Inventory Of Fixtures & Fittings Available On Request
- Offered With Vacant Possession On Completion