A single storey modern end-terrace retail unit with internal roller shutters to pedestrian door and adjacent window, entrance security alarm, retail sales area with air conditioning, together with WC cubicle and separate wash hand basin. Off the main retail area, there is a small office/former consultation room in addition to a fully fitted kitchen area. Plentiful on-site car parking is provided.
The premises are situated to Cross Lane which is a continuation of New Street (the A5147) in Halsall, which in turn connects to the A570 Southport Road, the arterial road connecting Ormskirk to Southport. The subject property is situated on the Halsall Memorial Recreation Ground and situated next to the village hall.
- Former Halsall Pharmacy And Post Office Premises Situated On The Halsall War Memorial Recreation Ground
- Modern & Self-Contained
- Available By Way Of An Assignment of Existing Lease Or New Lease On Terms To Be Agreed
- Plentiful On-Site Car Parking
- Alternative Retail Uses Considered
- References And Deposit Will Be Required
- TO LE