The subject site is positioned to Wildings Lane within Lytham St Annes (Sat Nav FY8 3RJ) and is found off Heyhouses Lane (B5261). Lytham St Annes is an established and highly thought of position in the Fylde District of Lancashire, positioned to the Fylde Coast and with a population of approximately 43,000 as taken from the 2011 Census.
A roughly rectangular parcel of land previously accommodating kennels and associated residential dwelling. The site extends to a gross area of approximately 1.618 hectares (4 acres) subject to confirmation with the Deeds, the site being roughly level and open.
We understand the site is held freehold with covenants. A copy of the Land Registry plan & Title are available on request.
Offers are invited on either a conditional or unconditional basis by way of private treaty.
The site has the benefit of an outline planning consent (application no. 16/0903) for the erection of up to 53 dwellings. This planning consent is subject to the obligations of a Section 106 agreement. Details of the outline planning consent and Section 106 information are available on request.
- Residential Development Opportunity
- Outline Planning Consent Granted for up to 53 Dwellings.
- Affluent Housing Location Close to the Amenities of Lytham St Annes.
- Further Surveys, Assessments, Title and Planning/Section 106 Information Available on Request.
- Unconditional or Planning Conditional Offers Invited