Previously part of a larger industrial facility, Unit 1 is the largest unit on Clayton Business Park and has been refurbished with new roof lights, painted walls and new male and female WC facilities.
Typical specification provides steel portal frame construction with steel clad elevations internally finished with fire boarded walls.
Plans have also been provided to show the warehouse split into two self contained units of 8,611 Sq Ft (1a) and 13,430 Sq Ft (including Mezzanine of 1,302 Sq Ft) (1b). Further details on application.
Overhead cranes are available within the unit subject to being re-commissioned. The eaves height we understand is over 5 metres and roller shutter access is provided off Langley Road by way of barried entrance.
Adjacent office accommodation can be available separately where a range of suites available.
- Approx 22,041 Sq Ft GIA Warehouse With Eaves Height of Over 5 Metres
- Plans Prepared to Show Split to Provide Two Units of Approx 8,600 SqFt and 12,000 Sq Ft (Plus Mezzanine of 1,300 Sq Ft) GIA
- Refurbished Warehouse Facility With New WC's & Lighting
- Adjacent Additional Offices Available Separately
- Competitive Rental of £3.75 per Sq Ft Exclusive
- Short term/Contract Led Leases Considered
- Roller Shutter Access from Langley Place and New Proposed Entrance Off Langley Road
- Communal Parking Area off Langley Place & Langley Road