Substantial elevated detached Victorian property providing accommodation over four levels and afforded exceptional views over the Marine Lake and foreshore.
Internally the premises are exceptionally well appointed due to the present owners attention to detail and finished in traditional Victorian elegance throughout.
The property benefits from full gas central heating, integral double garage, ample parking facilities and amenity space to the front and rear.
The property would suit retention as guest house accommodation or alternatively conversion/development into apartments or single dwelling house subject to all appropriate permissions.
The property may also suit alternative use, such as care home, again subject to permissions.
- Substantial Detached Property
- Long Established and Well Presented Guest House/Private Hotel
- Prominent Southport Location with Sea and Lake Views to Front
- Currently 12 Guest Rooms plus 2 Bedroom High Calibre Owners' Accommodation
- Parking and Amenity Facilities
- May Suit Conversion to Apartments or Single Dwelling, Subject to Permissions
- May Suit Alternative Use e.g. Care Home, Subject to Permissions