Cambridge Walks is accessed off either Eastbank Street, Southport or alternatively off Cambridge Arcade, which in turn connects Chapel Street through to Lord Street. The arcade comprises of a number of retail & lesiure units to include The Entertainer Toy Store, Tap & Bottles Beer Shop, Ebb & Flow Tattoo Parlour and The Hungry Honk Restaurant.
Following completion of the Atkinson Art Gallery and Southport Library works the arcade also benefits from a further entrance way in between the Atkinson Library.
The subject unit provides ground floor open plan sales area.
We understand the accommodation extends to an approximate Net Internal Area of 30.84 sq m (332 sq ft).
- Ground Floor Retail Unit
- Southport Town Centre Location
- Situated to Attractive Victorian Arcade Cambridge Walks
- Other Operators Include The Entertainer Toy Store, Tap & Bottles Beer Shop, Ebb & Flow Tattoo Parlour and The Hungry Honk Restaurant
- Short Term Inclusive Packages or Longer Leases with Incentives available, Subject To Status
- Approximately 332 sq ft NIA